Founded in 1959
Here at Straw Hat Pizza, we are dedicated to serving Genuine California Pizza and providing space for Family, Fun, and Entertainment.
- Dine-in, pick up and delivery
- Party room
- Online ordering
- Beer & wine
- Games for the kids
- Vegan and gluten-free options
- Well-known and recognizable brand with proven systems around since 1959
- Low royalty rate
- Low marketing fees
- More control over where your marketing budget is spent
- Company led by board of franchise owners making decisions in the best interest of the franchisees
Steps to Franchising
- Request Your Free Franchise Brochure Get more information so you can decide if Straw Hat Pizza is the right fit for you and your future
- Market Research and Selection Straw Hat, along with our 3rd party commercial real estate company will help you sort through all of the unsaturated markets and find the right market and location to open your Straw Hat Pizza.
- Construction Our full-service construction partners will take you from plans to opening.
- Training Receive 3 weeks of top-notch training. We will teach you everything that you need to know in order to make your Straw Hat Pizza successful.
- Long Term Support Straw Hat offers our franchisees support long past the grand opening. We also offer group purchasing power on frequently used ingredients, ongoing operational support, annual marketing calendar and quarterly promotions, social media and marketing support, and an annual owners meeting to network with other owners and keep you up to date.
Even though Straw Hat Pizza is a smaller franchise, we offer all of the marketing support you will need to be successful!
Social media management and help with page growth
Mobile-optimized and customer-friendly website with franchise owner control over store level coupons and web ordering provider.
Quarterly, company-Wide promotions and ongoing e-mail club promotions
Custom advertisements and coupons for your store
Marketing manual with over 200 tactics for growing your sales
My husband and I are proud to have pursued our second business venture in the past four years. With Straw Hat Pizza being our very first franchise, I must say it’s been smooth sailing. We are extremely pleased with the amount of support we receive from the corporate side of it which enables you to be in business for yourself but not by yourself.
Marketing is so important to maintain any successful business and it’s been such a relief to gain helpful insights and advice on what will benefit our Restaurant.
We definitely made the right decision with this franchise.
Straw Hat Pizza = A recipe for success